Optimizing Online Reputation and Credibility Webinar for Lawyers
Offered by ALM American Lawyer and Martindale-Nolo Legal Marketing Network
Including W.R. Samuels, Esq. W.R. Samuels Law PLLC; Brian P. Veeder, Esq. Ratings and Reviews Product Manager, Martindale-Hubbell; Steven W. Giovinco, Recover Reputation, Boutique Online Reputation, New York
Thursday, May 11
Online Reputation Management and Why It’s Important
Let’s start with a few questions for lawyers and their firms:
- Do you currently have an online reputation?
- Have you ever looked yourself up on Google?
- If someone searches for you online today, will they find reviews about you or your firm?
Positive online reviews, great content, and where your firm’s site and other information–articles, blogs, social mentions–appear in Google shows your perceived trust and expertise. This makes up your online reputation.
Since clients and prospects are searching for you, even if through a personal recommendation, having a negative reputation is certainly extremely damaging: if something negative shows up, clients just move on to another firm. But what most lawyers might not understand is that having little or information online can be almost as harmful because you might not be perceived as an expert in your field, and as a result, prospects work with someone else.
Webinar Showing How Lawyers Can Optimize Their Reputation
This Martindale webinar goes over some important topics for lawyers and solo practitioners:
- What makes up your online reputation and why it’s important.
- Ways build or optimize your reputation, to show you are a thought leader (Recover Reputation).
- How to manage reviews, even if negative ones appear (Brian P. Veeder, Esq.).
- Experiences of a lawyer with optimizing their online presence, which lead to more clients (W.R. Samuels, Esq.)
- A real-world case study of building an online reputation for a small firm law practice (Recover Reputation).
- Panel discussion with questions and answers.
It’s free but register here first:
Thursday, May 11
It includes a presentation and talks by:
W.R. Samuels, Esq.
W.R. Samuels Law PLLC
Brian P. Veeder, Esq.
Ratings and Reviews Product Manager
Steven W. Giovinco
Recover Reputation, Boutique Online Reputation, New York