Online Reputation Management Teacher, Steven W. Giovinco
I am an experienced online reputation management specialist offering classes, workshops or sharing my real-world reputation management experiences.
Bringing four years of reputation management and twenty-five years in technical and creative experience makes me uniquely qualified.
Beyond giving talks, webinars and teaching clients, my background includes online reputation management, social media brand building, targeted content creation, and business development. I have direct industry experience in finance, media and the arts and have been interviewed by the New York Times, Tribune Media/WGN and Inc.
Some experience highlights include:
- Developed and implemented effective strategies to build, boost and repair online reputations for a diverse range of companies and individuals.
- Successfully suppressed or removed hundreds of negative links for dozens of clients.
- Taught webinars and clients reputation management.
- Entrepreneur that created successful business from scratch in one year.
- Educated highly visible and diverse company-wide initiatives for 500 users, interfacing with senior management, Corporate Communications, Marketing, and HR departments.
- Interviewed by the New York Times, Tribune Media/WGN and Inc.
- MA from New York University’s Interactive Telecommunication Program.
- MFA from Yale University.
Online Reputation Presentation
- Why a good brand is crucial for today’s businesses.
It takes just one negative post by a competitor or disgruntled ex-employee to ruin a business. And as people flock to rating sites, reviewing and managing your online reputation is more important than ever.
- Negative sites show up in searches and is damaging: now what?
Suppressing damaging content such as lies, rumors, or other hurtful material from showing up in your search results is complex but starts with careful analysis and plan building, content creation, sharing using social media and use of search engine optimization. Steven will review some step-by-step real world solutions.
- What this means for professionals.
Professionals thinking they are immune from these issues could be in for a surprise. Even if most business comes through referrals or word of mouth, most prospective clients then research online. If something negative shows up due to a business rival, an annoyed client having a “bad day”, or even a legitimate issue, the prospect just moves on.
Class or Workshop Audience
- Business and marketing students
- Professionals in finance, executives, entrepreneurs and start-ups
- Business advisors, accountants
- Small business owners, sole proprietors
- Marketers, advertising and PR professionals
Steven W. Giovinco